- To search in language phrases follow the path:
Languages > Search in Phrases
You will see the following form:
- Search for Text: The phrase text you want to search for.
- Search in Language: To choose the language you want to search in, or leave the default which is searching in all languages.
- Product: Choose the module you want to search in.
- Search Translated Phrases Only: To search in translated phrases only, either in the language you chose or in all languages if that was your choice.
- Phrase Type: Choose the section the phrase belongs to.
- Search in: Choose the method of searching as you set in “Search for Text”, for example: If you typed the phrase text choose search in phrase text only
- Case Sensitive: If you want a case sensitive match choose “Yes”
- Exact Match: If you want an exact match choose “Yes”
- Find and Replace in Languages
- Search in Language: Choose the language you want to replace text in.
- Search for Text: Search for the text you want to replace.
- Replace with Text: The new phrase to replace the search results.
Then press “Replace”