Brief: This setup is used to control the membership registration options, and the activation or deactivation of registration access.
To manage user membership registration:
1- login to the C Panel
2- A side list will show up, select (settings), (Dimofinf settings) as shown in the below picture:
3- Another list will show up, select (User Membership Registration options) as shown in the below picture:
- Some options related to this settings will show up as shown in the below picture:
- Allow New User Registrations: is used to activate or deactivate the registration. In case it is deactivated, a message will be shown to the user “The registration is not valid now”.
- Require Unique Email Addresses: this box is used to make sure that the same email address should not be duplicated. Which means that each email address is registered for one time. In case of deactivating this option, several memberships can be registered by the same email address.
- Minimum Username Length: it is used to enter the least number of the member name letters to be registered.
- Maximum Username Length: is used to enter the greatest number of the member name letters.
- Minimum Display Name Length: is used to enter the least letters number of the shown user name.
- Maximum Display Name Length: is used to enter the greatest letters number of the shown user name.
- Moderate New Users: this option allows the new memberships to be activated after the admin approval. All new memberships are flagged as a waiting list to be approved.
- Verify Email address during Registration: this option notifies the user to verificate the registration via the email before the membership activation.
- Send Welcome Email: a welcome message will be sent to the user after registration is completed. The message can be edited by pressing the message address or content.
- Email Title: after pressing the address editing, the below table will be shown up:
- Message content editing: after pressing message editing, the below table will be shown up as the below picture:
- Unallowed usernames: names that are not allowed to be used such as, (admin), should be entered with a space after each name.
- Unallowed Display Names: names that are not allowed to be used as displayed ones should be entered with a space after each name.
- Unallowed Public usernames: usernames that are not allowed to be used such as, (admin,root,admincp), should be entered with a space after each name.
- Username Regular Expression: it enables the identifier to match the filtration system, for more information, please visit this link (PCRE); to deactivate this option, don’t fill it, and don’t put (/) before or after the filter.
- Active Users Timeout: is used to set a certain number of days; if the user visit the website frequently within these days, he is promoted as an active member.