Brief: This setup is used to adjust time and date settings and view following the steps below:
To manage time and date settings:
1- login to the C Panel
2- A side list will show up, select (settings), (Dimofinf settings) as shown in the below picture:
3- Another list will show up, select ( date and time options) as shown in the below picture:
- Some options related to this settings will show up as shown in the below picture:
- Years Numbering: is the number of added years before or after the current one, that should be greater than (1).
- Date Mechanism : is used to chooses between two view options; whether Islamic or Coptic, besides, editing months names through using general date terms.
- Use Hijri Names: is used to activate or deactivate the showing of Islamic months names in case of activating the Islamic date mechanism.
- Datestamp Display Option: is used to manage the date view selecting one of three options:
1st option (normal) : see the date view after selecting this option.
2nd option (yesterday/today): mentions the term (yesterday or today) based on the correct date.
3rd option (detailed): mention the time before a minute, an hour, a day, or a week.
- Date Format: choose between American or European scheme to view the date.
- Time Format: choose between AM/PM scheme, or 24 Hrs. one.
- Time Zone Offset: is used to set the time difference based on Greenwich time (GMT). It is set using this list.
- Enable Daylight Saving: it has to be activated in case the daylight time is the accredited one in the chosen region mentioned in the above option.
- Beginning of the Week: is used to choose the first day of the week; whether Saturday or Sunday.