To manage mediator permissions and BB code settings:
1- login to the C Panel
2- A side list will show up, select (settings), (Dimofinf settings) as shown in the below picture:
3- Another list will show up, select ( Editor and BB code Options) as shown in the below picture:
Some options related to this settings will show up as shown in the below picture:
- Enable Dimofinf BBCode Editor: is to activate or deactivate the BB code mediator.
- Enable Dimofinf WYSIWYG Editor: activating this mediator facilitates the content editing.
- Allow Emojis: is to activate or deactivate using emojis in comments, signatures, essays, or news).
- Maximum [CODE] Lines: is used to set a certain number of lines before the showing of the vertical scroll bars, when the member add a text in codes such as (CODE), (PHP), or (HTML).
- Allow Canneds: this option is used to activate or deactivate the permission for the users to save texts.
- Maximum number of the set frames: is the maximum number of frames can be saved by the mediator.
- The Maximum number of texts formats: is the maximum number of text formats can be saved by the mediator.
- Maximum BBCode Canneds: is the maximum number of BB codes can be saved by the mediator
- Fonts Editor: all fonts names are entered in this box, without any spaces before or after the font name.
- Maximum Size For Image Files In Bytes: For example: (1 KB= 1024B), any bigger photo is not allowed to be uploaded.
- Maximum Image Display width: is the maximum picture width can be shown on the website. Any larger picture will be automatically minimized, and it will be a magnifying glass to be shown into its original size.
- Allow / Activate Time Update: it enables the date and time to be shown with the last update on part of or the whole text.