Brief: this setup is used to adjust cookies and their time to save.
To manage header info and cookies settings:
1- login to the C Panel
2- A side list will show up, select (settings), (Dimofinf settings) as shown in the below picture:
3- Another list will show up, select ( Header Info and Cookies) as shown in the below picture:
- Some options related to this settings will show up as shown in the below picture:
- Cookies Timeout: During a certain time that is equal or greater than (900 Seconds) , the website user will not be considered as a viewer if he stops any threads on the website. This option affects the viewers numbers after their recent activity.
- Admin Login Timeout: this property is used to logout the CPanel automatically due to stopping all activities. This property is mainly used for security wise. In case, this property is disabled, the admin will be logged out after an hour of stopping any actions using the CPanel.
- Cookies Path: is the path in which the cookies are saved in the server. If more than one Dimofinf CMS version are installed to the same domain, the sign ' / ' has to be added to the end of the path.
- Cookies Domain: the domain name that is willing to be saved in cookies should be inserted here. If more than one Dimofinf CMS version are installed to the same domain, the sign ' . ' has to be added to the beginning of the domain. For example, ( .example.com. )
- GZIP Compression Level: it is the pages compression percent before being sent to the browser. For the best result, It is recommended to be activated to (1)