DimofinfBS is totally provided for free for all shared hosting customers in Dimofinf; beside activating all the service features and enabling the service on servers with a high level of performance and security.
All shared hosting plans and even the special offers presented occasionally include a free account in DimofinfBS for securing the customer’s website data and facilitating the ability to restore a backup when needed.
The backup for shared hosting customers in Dimofinf is divided into two parts:
- Copying the website files and databases (in the form of uncompressed files and each website is totally separated from the other).
- Re-copying the internal backups (each website is in the form of a folder including all the website data of files, databases, account settings and some data of the account cPanel. This backup is considered as a full package that is ready for the full recovery of the website); noting that this backup includes daily, weekly and monthly backups.
The backup is occurring at the following times:
- Files and databases: daily (keeping the backup of the previous day).
- Re-copying the internal backups: weekly (keeping the backup of the previous week).
- You can login to DimofinfBS control panel using your website cPanel data.
- You can also restore your website data by yourself without requesting to do that by the technical support.
- Restoring databases requires the intervention of the hosting support team.
To restore the database:
Open a technical support ticket directed to Hosting Department, and mention precisely which database you want to restore and whether you want a full recovery or a specific table, then a member of the support staff will help you immediately.
Note: This article content is only applied to shared hosting customers in Dimofinf.