Cpanel allows you to know the resources consumption rate of CPU, memory of executed processes number.
2- Press ( CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage) in the Metrics template.
3- In case the resources are being consumed, a page of consumption rate will be showed up within the last 24 hours, in case of not, a message stating that there is no resources consumption of your website will appear.
4- For more details, press (Details) and the website usage details will be shown
- I/O Usage: the rate of the website reading and writing per second measuring by KB.
- IOPS: the number of reading and writing processes per second.
Entry Processes: the number of processes.
- Number of processes: the total number of processes including all the executed ones by PHP and Cronjob and all the website processes.
- Physical memory Usage: the actual RAM usage.
- Virtual memory Usage: the virtual RAM usage.
Timeframe: to set the usage period (last 24 hours, last 7 days, etc.,)
1- Set the required period from the dropdown menu
2- Press Submit
Underneath Time frame, the graph is showing the usage rate of (CPU, RAM, processes and errors)
- Avg CPU Usage : the average of CPU consumption
- Max CPU Usage : the maximum rate of the CPU rate
- CPU Limit : the limited rate of usage
- Avg MEM Usage : the average of memory usage
- Max MEM Usage : the maximum average of memory
- MEM Limit : the limited rate of memory
- Avg MEP : the average of executed processes number
- Max MEP : the maximum number of executed processes
- MEP Limit : the limit of executed processes
Usage Exceeding Errors:
- MEP Faults : the faults of processes numbers exceeding
- MEM Faults : the faults of memory usage exceeding
Usage: at the end of the page, more details of the usage will be shown