Brief: the below steps will show how to add new membership groups with selected permissions.
1- Login to the C Panel
2- From side list, press (Usergroup Manager) then (add) as shown in the below picture:
3- Select a usergroup to set the permissions, then press (Go).
4- Enter the new group data:
- Title: is the group name that will be shown in the CPanel.
- Description: some notes related to the group in order to be memorized.
- Usergroup Title: the title located below each member name.
- Username HTML Markup: HTML form can be used to format a beginning and an end for the name in order to decorate the member name.
- The maximum number of allowed invites for the group: is the limit of the invites number.
Moving to managing the group permissions:
The activation of Dimofinf editor of BB codes:
1- Allow Html: this option allows HTML codes (it is not recommended to be used, and to be provided only for the trusted members.
2- Allow BBCode in Dimofinf: it allows to use BBCode in all forums like (html,php,..etc.,) in case of being activated from all Dimofinf settings.
3- Allow Basic BBCode:
4- Allow Color BBCode:
[COLOR]: it enables to edit the colour of the highlighted text.
[HIGHLIGHT]: it enables to edit the background of the highlighted text.
5- (BB Code) Size allowance:
[SIZE]: it enables to control the text size.
6- (BB Code) Font allowance:
[FONT]: it enables to edit the text type.
7- (BBCode) alignment allowance:
- [ALIGN]: is used to set the alignment, whether ( right align, center align, left align)
- [JUSTIFY]: is used to set the sentence width.
- [LEFT] : this code is used to align the sentence left.
- [CENTER] : this code is used to align the sentence in the page center.
- [RIGHT] : this code is used to align the sentence right.
- [INDENT] : is used to set the indent.
8- Allow List BBCode:
- [LIST] : is used to set a bulleted list.
9- Allow Link BBCode:
- [URL] : is used to create a hyperlink.
- [EMAIL]: is used to create an email address.
[COMMENT] : this code allows to use a comment URL by putting the comment number after the sign (#)
- [CONTENTLINK] : this code enables to recall a content link that was previously added to a module.
10- Allow PHP BBCode:
- [PHP] : allows to view the PHP code in the content.
11- Allow Multi-Media BBCode
- [POEM] : this tag is used to set the poem forum.
- [FRAME]: this tag is used to execute a frame for an external page inside the current used one.
- [SITECODE] : this tag is used to execute medie like video or audio.
- [MULTIMEDIA] : this code is used to insert and display multimedie inside the content such as pictures, video, flash, and audio.
- [CONTENT] : this code enables to insert and view live the multimedia in the content.
12-Allow Code BBCode:
- [CODE]: it enables to view the code in the added content.
13- Allow HTML BBCode:
- [HTML] : it allows to view (HTML) code in the content.
14-Allow IMG BBCode:
- [IMG] : this code enables to insert and view the picture live in the content.
15- Allow Custom BBCode:
it allows to use BB codes that is added during the codes preparation.
16- Allow Canneds:
(in case of being activated from Dimofinf settings)
This feature is used to save frequently used sentences that can be selected as ( an essay introduction or a conclusion)
17-Enable Wysiwyg Editor:
(it is activated from the modules settings): in case of installing wysiwyg editors to valid plugins in the store
Other features can be installed upon the requirements .