Adding users tutorial:
1- login to the C Panel
2- From the side list, press (Users’ Manager), then (Add) as shown in the below picture:
The below form will show up , fill in it, and save as shown below:
- Display Name: is the profile name that will be shown in all features.
- Username: the name used to login.
- Password: is the membership password that is used to login.
- Email: is the email address used for sending and receiving messages.
- User Title: is the title shown under the member name.
- Gender: select the member gender (male/female)
- user Group: the group to which the member belongs, that will specify the member’s permissions.
- Verified Account: this feature enables to approve the membership as a trusted one such as the main memberships of the large sites.
Edit Profile Options:
- Public username: is used for URL of the member’s profile page shown in the browser
for example, www.website.com/profile/Dimofinf
- Default Style: is used to define the shown style for the member.
- Default Layout: is enables to define the display diacritic shown to the member.
- Time Zone Offset: set the proper time for the member’s city , or an equivalent location of meridian in case of not mentioning a certain city.
- Enable Daylight Saving: if the approved time is the summer one, the summer time should be activated, so that the right time will be shown in(news, articles, comments, etc…,)
- Country: choose the member’ country that will be shown in his profile.
- City: the city that the member belongs to.
- Phone/ Mobile: is the member’s contact number.
- Date Method: is used the shown date to be Ismaic or Coptic.
- Use Hijri Names: if the chosen date mechanism is Islamic, press (yes) to show the Islamic months names.
- Beginning of the Week: is used to set a day on which the week starts.
- Homepage: is the favorite page link.
- Biography: the brief mentioned in the resume beginning that does not exceed (140 letters).
- About Me: detailed overview about the member.
- Facebook ID: The member’s Facebook profile.
- Twitter ID: The member’s Twitter profile.
- Yahoo ID: the member’s yahoo email address.
- Skype Name: the members’ Skype profile.
- Avatar: enables the member to choose an avatar.
- Upload Image From Your Computer: it enables to upload a picture with no need to use an avatar.