Customer affairs department is responsible for all staff related to the customer’s memberships and his services. This department is also responsible for receiving customers’ complaints and submit them to the management to take an action.
You can contact customer affairs department for the following cases:
- Restoring client area data.
- Restoring security question answer.
- Transferring services from an account to another.
- Providing a proof of your services ownership.
- Providing official invoices of your services.
There are no specific conditions to open a ticket directed to our customer affairs department, just follow this link: