Linking the Site Email with Windows Mobile
1. From setting choose email + accounts
2.Then choose add an account
3. Then choose advanced setup
4. Email address : Has the form [email protected]
5. Password: The email password
6. Choose internet email
7. Account name: Has the form account name
8. Your Name: Write sender display name
9. Incoming email server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
10. Account type: Choose POP3
11. User name : Has the form ([email protected])
12. Password: The email password13. Outgoing (SMTP) email server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
14.Check all below(Outgoing server requires authentication - Use the same username and password for sending email - Require SSL for incoming email - Require SSL for incoming email)
Notes: If you need to use encrypted connection Please use the server hostname same as unlimited1.dimofinf.net as mail server in the setting
Go to E-mail setting User Name: Has the form...
Login to Email Account To use WebMail program to browse your emails, follow these...
1- Go to phone Setting2- Then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars3- Also...
Changing Email PasswordTo change an email password, follow these steps:Loin to control...
Tutorial is based on Outlook 2007Steps:1- Go to Tools then Account...