Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
Upgrade from V. 2.0.5
Through this explanation, you will be able to upgrade Dimofinf CMS from Version 2.0.5 to Version 4.0.0 on your website in a few simple and easy steps.
1. Turn off your website through the Dimofinf CMS settings using the program control panel.
2. Create a new database through the hosting control panel (cPanel).
3. Create a backup of your main database and place this backup on the database you created in the previous step.
To get your Dimofinf copy, please log in to your control panel on our website, then, follow the next steps:
1. Log in to the client area on Dimofinf website using your email and password.
2. The Client Area homepage will appear to you, click on 'Activated services' and a list of all your services will appear.
3. Click on the 'View details' button next to your 'Dimofinf CMS' license.
A new window will appear with the product details including these most important details:
License key: you'll need to copy and paste that to the 'config.php' file before starting the setup in step 7 of the setup steps.
Licensed domain: the domain licensed to have Dimofinf installed on it.
Download Dimofinf CMS.
4. Download Dimofinf CMS to your device.
5. Unzip the downloaded file.
6. Open 'Include' folder and you'll find 'config.php.new' file inside it. Change the file name to 'config.php' (delete the '.new' part from the file name).
7. Open 'config.php' file using any text editor and add the following data to the mentioned lines:
- License key: this can be retrieved from your services page on the client area page, as mentioned before.
CODE :$setting['LicenseKey'] = '';
- Database server (you probably wouldn't need to change it because it is different only in a few hosting companies, for example, 'GoDaddy' hosting).
CODE :$setting['MasterServername'] = 'localhost';
- Database name (replace 'dimofinf' with the name of the Version 2.0.0 database where your website is operated, in the following form 'your_dbname')CODE :$setting['Databasename'] = 'dimofinf';
- Database username (replace 'root' with the username for your Version 2.0.0 database where your website was operated, in the following form 'your_dbusername')CODE :$setting['MasterServerusername'] = 'root';
- Database password (place here the password for your Version 2.0.0 where your website is operated)CODE :$setting['MasterServerpassword'] = '';
- Save changes.
8. Upload the program unzipped folder to your website where you would like to set Dimofinf up (or upload the zipped file then unzip it through the cPanel).
9. Grant the following folders and files '777' permissions through the cPanel:
10. Move these folders from Dimofinf CMS 2.0.0 to the 'contents' folder among the Dimofinf CMS 4.0.0 folders.
- These are the folders to be moved:
- Call the 'upgrade.php' file through the browser according to the folder you uploaded Dimofinf to, for example:
But make sure you replace 'DOMAIN.TLD' with your website domain.
1. This welcome message will appear before starting the first upgrade step which is upgrading the program to Version 3.0.0. Click 'Proceed' as shown in the image below:2. After upgrading to Version 3.0.0, this new step will appear to you and it is the transfer of the database encoding to UTF-8, click 'Proceed' as in the following image:- A new message will appear to start the process, click 'Proceed' as shown:* This step might take longer depending on your database size; so, do not be alarmed of the delay.3. The second step and it is the start of the Version 4.0.0 upgrade process, click 'Proceed' as shown in the next image:4. The third step is activating / enabling the plugins uploaded to the '/include/plugins' folder as shown here:Choose the modules and plugins you would like to activate / enable. You can press the 'Ctrl' button on the keyboard for multiple selection. After you finish selecting, click the 'Proceed' button as shown above noting that activated modules and plugins in the previous Version 3.0.0 will be found by the system automatically.
* This step might not appear if the plugins folder doesn't include any plugins folders or if this is a first-time installation.5. After that, a message will appear where you will be asked to fill in some details as shown here:- Site title: your site title (for example, alriyadh, sabq, ... etc).- URL of your Dimofinf: Dimofinf CMS link on your website.- Your domain: your website domain.- Site mail: your website mail. This will be used for outgoing emails from your website.After filling out this form, click the 'Proceed' button as shown in the previous image.6. After the system performs some setup procedures, a new form will appear asking for your website administrator details as shown below:- Select current administrator: choose the main program administrator from the previous administrators on the website.- Password: the new administrator account password for the program.- Confirm Password: a confirmation of the previously entered password.After filling out this form, click the 'Proceed' button as shown in the previous image.7. After that, the system will ask you for the user whose name will be assigned all the website data as shown below:Choose the desired user then click 'Proceed' as in the image above.8. After the upgrade process is done, the following image will appear asking you to delete the 'install' folder for security purposes; so, please delete it then click the 'Proceed' button as shown below:After clicking the 'Proceed' button in the last step, you will be logged in to the program control panel using the details you entered in step 6 (the username and password).9. After logging in to the program control panel, a new window will appear; this window is very important and it includes the FTP data and your Dimofinf store data as shown in the next picture:Form explanation:- FTP Host: the server name of your FTP account.- FTP User: your FTP account username.- FTP Password: your FTP account password.- FTP Port: your FTP account port.- CMS FTP Folder: the folder that contains Dimofinf CMS files.- Store Username: your Dimofinf store username.- Store password: your Dimofinf store password.- Use SSL FTP: allows you to activate the SSL protocol for your FTP connection.With this final step, the program will have been installed on your website and you can now easily manage it.
Through this explanation, you will be able to upgrade Dimofinf CMS from Version 3.0.0 to Version...
Through this explanation, you will be able to setup Dimofinf program on your website in a few...