Editor and BBcode options
To view the 'Editor and BB code options settings':
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Dimofinf settings' from the 'Settings' menu, then, choose 'Editor and BB code options settings'.
The following settings options will appear to you:
• Enable Dimofinf BBcode editor: you can activate or deactivate BB codes through this option.
• Enable Wysiwyg editor: allows you to activate the Wysiwg editor for easier editing of content and text.
• Allow Smilies: this is where you can allow or disallow smileys within the editor and this applies to comments, signatures, articles and news.
• Maximum [CODE] Lines: when a member adds text inside code for example: [CODE], [PHP], [HTML], this is the number of lines this box contains before showing the vertical scroll bar.
• Allow Canneds: this is where you can enable or disable the users' ability to save text.
• Maximum poem Canneds: the maximum number of poems formatting the moderator can save.
• Maximum text Canneds: the maximum number of text formatting the moderator can save.
• Maximum BBCode Canneds: the maximum number of BB codes formatting the moderator can save.
• Editor fonts: all authorized editor font names should be entered here and you must make sure that there are no empty spaces before or after the font name.
• Maximum Size For Image Files In Bytes: maximum size for a picture in bytes where:
1 Kilobyte = 1024 Bytes
1 Megabyte = 1024000 Bytes
And pictures larger than that will not be uploaded.
• Maximum Image Display width: maximum display for a picture within the website and any picture bigger than these specifications will be resized to fit them and it will be provided with a magnifying lens to display it in its original size.
• Allow / Activate Time Update: this feature allows you to display the last update date and time on part or whole of the edited content if you would like to display that to visitors.
To manage the 'Ping and Pingbacks' options: ...
To view 'Content settings': 1....
To view 'Points settings': ...
To view the 'Styles, Layout, language and modules settings': ...
To manage messages and notifications:1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel. 2. From the...