- Download the block you want to enable from the following link
- Unzip the file and upload it by ftp in binary format to the path:
blocks > extra
- To enable the block follow the path:
Additional Modules > Choose the module you downloaded its blocks > Extra Blocks > List
- Choose the block you uploaded, press “Edit” then set the “Status” to “On”
- Choose where to display the block from “Block Place/Home”
- Some blocks have preset places that cannot be altered.
- The complementary blocks works on Dimofinf CMS 3.0.0 and above.
- The symbols used in blocks names are:
- M = month
- Sec = section
To access pending comments follow the path: Additional Modules > Articles >...
The Articles Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features...
To add a content follow the path: Additional Modules > Articles > List...
To add a new author’s photo, follow the path: Additional Modules > Articles...
To give permissions to the moderators for The Articles Section follow the path: Additional...