Downloading and Importing Languages
You can download the language file or import new language file from the control panel, follow the path:
Languages > Downloading/Importing Languages
- Downloading Language File
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Languages: Choose the name of the added language.
- Product: Choose the module you want to download its language, you can choose the language of Dimofinf as a whole, or you can choose only the language of one of its modules for example: Downloads
- File Name: The name of the language file to be downloaded.
- Include Custom Phrases: Choose “Yes” if there are custom phrases was added to the language and you want to include it in the file.
- Just Fetch Phrases: Choosing “Yes” will not import the language settings.
- Import Language XML File
- Either upload the XML file from your computer.
- Or import the XML file from your server by ftp to the path install/xml
Note: Type the full path with the file name
For example: install/xml/dimofinf-language.xml
- Overwrite Language
You can choose the language from this option, note that choosing the language from here will overwrite the language by the new language file, leave it blank to create new language.
- Title of Imported Language
You can choose the name of the imported language, if you left it empty it will get the name from the name of the language file.
- Ignore Language Version
In case you choose "Yes" the program will import the language even if it was created by a different version of Dimofinf CMS
- Setting a Default Language
To set English language as the default language for Dimofinf CMS follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > Style, Language and Modules
In Default Dimofinf language field
Choose “English” then press “Edit Settings”
To search in language phrases follow the path: Languages > Search in Phrases...