Dimofinf provides a variety of high-quality dedicated servers that make a perfect solution for large websites and performance-intensive applications. Dedicated servers provide a more reliable and manageable environment than shared ones; this is mainly because a dedicated server works independently and with an operating system fully dedicated to the client. Besides, it hosts only the website(s) of the client. Thus, a dedicated hosting service is the most convenient and cost effective choice for large websites that need more than what shared servers provide.
It is our pleasure to offer guidance regarding the dedicated hosting option that is most suitable to your website; just contact our customer service, please, and leave your website’s data. We will be glad to offer you, then, advice regarding the dedicated server that fits the needs of your website(s).
Dimofinf offers several levels of management for dedicated servers that match with the number of websites to be hosted on the server. Through the order process of a particular dedicated server plan, you will learn the available management options.
Default Management - Free
Whenever you order a dedicated server you are automatically offered this level of management; it includes the following services:
▪ Troubleshooting hardware issues (e.g. RAM or hard disk issues); and offering free replacements.
▪ Troubleshooting network issues, offering regular monitoring and maintenance.
▪ Retrieving the login credentials, for the server, if lost.
▪ Reinstalling the operating system.
▪ Troubleshooting system boot failure.
▪ A professional technical support team who is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and who is, as mentioned above, always ready to help you.
Note : This level of management excludes: website transfer service, backup service or scripts troubleshooting.
Advanced Server Management
This advanced level is divided into two sublevels as follows:
Number of websites: (1min, 100max)
Benefits and Feautres:
▪ Website transfer, complete configuration and implementation while ensuring a safe process and a reliable installation.
▪ Ensuring scripts compatibility, so our security system matches the requirements of the client website(s)/applications.
▪ Complete reinstallation and configuration of the operating system.
▪ Removing unnecessary/unused features and services.
▪ Removing unnecessary users/groups.
▪ Installing Dimofinf firewall software to block unnecessary ports and filter inbound and outbound traffic.
▪ Restricting access to the server control panel except through the local network of Dimofinf.
▪ Implementing a protection system against disturbed denial-of-service (DDoS) flood attacks .
▪ Installing, configuring and improving the performance of: Apache, PHP, MySQL, FTP and Mail Server.
▪ Custom-rules to detect HTTP attacks (SQLi, XSS, RFI...etc.) on POST/GET requests and block them to provide an extra protection layer on the applications of the site(s).
▪ Detecting hacking attacks and stopping them through the systems implemented by Dimofinf.
▪ Implementing caching systems for better browsing.
▪ Activating secure access to control panels and file managers (Mail, FTP, cPanel).
▪ Setting up server to update software automatically and on a regular basis.
▪ Providing immediate updates and patching for security vulnerabilities and ensuring they are fully fixed.
▪ Nonstop (24/7) monitoring of services and server performance through Dimofinf monitoring system which allows the immediate intervention of Dimofinf’s tech team to fix issues before the client realizes them.
▪ Fully controlling the server through the technical team (the server owner, subscribed in this advanced server management level, does not have access to the control panel) to guarantee an optimal level of protection and to allow the server owner to be fully dedicated to manage his website.
▪ (As mentioned above) The availability of a highly skilled and professional technical support team for 24 hours a day /seven days a week.
Number of websites: (100+)
Benefits and Feautres:
This type of management provides a highly advanced level of technical solutions:
▪ Windows servers
▪ DNS servers
▪ Email servers
▪ MySQL Replication
▪ Load balancer
▪ Cache server
▪ Some of these advanced solutions are mainly for websites of heavy content and/or with huge traffic.
▪ This level of service is also provided for shared hosting services; number of websites: 1 to 100.