- Test hosting server compatibility with Dimofinf CMS through Dimofinf compatibility test file on the following link, And follow the instructions which attached with it.
- If your website is on our hosting, You don't need to do this test.
- If compatibility test file did not work on your website or gave negative results, You should contact your webhosting provider and provide them with compatibility file test link to install the requirements to run the software on your website.
To get your copy from Dimofinf CMS, Please login to your control panel in our website and follow the following steps
- Once you enter your username ( e-mail address ) and password in our website, In right menu "New links" will appear under "Client area" Through it follow the path below :
Homepage > Client area > Products and services
Click on "view information" next to "Dimofinf CMS : Owned License" service
A new page will appear which contain product information, The important is :
- License key ( You will need to copy and paste it in config.hp file before installation start ).
- License Domain ( The domain which was licensed to install Dimofinf on ).
- Download Dimofinf copy file.
Download the copy on your PC
Extract file compression
Open "include" directory and you will find "config.php.new" change this file name to config.php ( Remove .new extension from file name ).
Open "config.php" file with any text editor and add the following information in shown lines :
License Key ( You can get it through a click on "View Information" icon next to "Dimofinf CMS : Owned License" service on your control panel in our website from the path : Homepage > client area > Products and services ).
$setting['LicenseKey'] = '';
Database server server ( You always not need to change it, Because it differ in rare cases in webhosting companies. Example :Goaddy hosting )
$setting['MasterServername'] = 'localhost';
Database name ( Replace dimofinf word with your new created database name which you have created by your website control panel as your_dbname )
$setting['Databasename'] = 'dimofinf';
Database username ( Replace root word with your new created database username name which you have created by your website control panel as your_dbname )
$setting['MasterServerusername'] = 'root';
Database password ( Fill here database password which you have created by your webhosting control panel ).
$setting['MasterServerpassword'] = '';
Upload extracted copy to your website in the directory you want to install Dimofinf inside.
Go to install.php file from browser based on the directory you uploaded Dimofinf copy inside. Example :
Note : Replace DOMAIN.TLD with your website domain
A welcome message will appear to get start of installing Dimofinf CMS
A message will appear has instruction to change file permission ( 777 )
Follow steps until it requires to remove install directory or change it's name in order to be able to go to final step
The next step is typing administrator information ( Username and Password ) for your control panel login
Dimofinf installation on your website has been completed
Congratulations for successful installation and running the software