Protecting a folder with a password
To protect a folder at your website with a password
- Login to the control panel.
- Choose “protected folders” from “Web access” list
- Click on “Add new record”
- Website: The website that contains the folder
- Path: Where the folder is located.
- Active: Security status and whether it is activated or not.
4. Click on Save.
5. Go to “Protected Folders Users” from “Web Access” list.
- Folder: Choose the path of the folder
- Password: Type the password
- Repeat Password: Retype password
Note that: You can generate password by clicking on “Generate Password”.
- Active: Security status and whether it is Active or not.
6. Click on Save.