One of the available media sections in Dimofinf CMS is The Media Section, Dimofinf CMS allows displaying it in a distinctive way, and provides the site manager with many possibilities to control it easily from the control panel.
- To control the number of interviews in a single page before moving to a new page follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > General Options > Maximum Contents per Page
To add an interview follow the path:
Media Sections > Media > Add
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Title: The interview title or the name of the radio or television program… etc.
For example: An interview with a poet.
- Type: The interview type, depending on that it will be added to the suitable subsection (Radio Interviews or TV Interviews) of the main section which is Media.
For example: A radio interview will be displayed in the left menu under
Media > Radio Interviews.
- Date: The date of the interview.
- Descriptions: You can type a short note about the interview, or your own opinion about it.
- Multimedia: You can upload multimedia content such as an image, audio or video file.
- To enable displaying “Media” in the left menu in the site home page follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > Turn Options On and Off > Media Active
Choose “Yes” then press “Edit Settings”
- To delete or edit content follow the path:
Media sections > Media > List
The previously added contents will be displayed, besides each one there are 2 icons, one for edit and the other for delete, choose the suitable one depending on what you want to do.