Brief: this setup is used to adjust cookies and their time to save.
To manage header info and cookies settings:
From Cpanel, select Setting> Dimofinf Settings> then Cookies and HTT Header Options
The below settings will show up:
- Cookies Timeout: This is the time in seconds that a user must remain active before their login session expires. This setting also controls how long a user will remain on Who"s Online after their last activity. Must Be Greater Than Or Equal To (900).
- Admin Login Timeout: is used to activate or deactivate the automatic logging out of the Cpanel. In the case of deactivation, the admin will be logged out automatically if there is no action.
- Cookies Path: is the path in which the cookies are saved in the server. If more than one Dimofinf CMS versions are installed to the same domain, the sign ' / ' has to be added to the end of the path.
- Cookies Domain: the domain name that is willing to be saved in cookies should be inserted here. If more than one Dimofinf CMS version are installed to the same domain, the sign ' . ' has to be added to the beginning of the domain.
- For example, ( .example.com. )
- GZIP Compression Level: it is the pages compression percent before being sent to the browser.
- Press (Edit Setting) to save.