You can transfer your domain to Dimofinf and have many benefits provided by it. To transfer your domain to Dimofinf, please check transfer conditions and follow this tutorial precisely:
Firstly: There are some conditions for the domain to be transferred:
- At least, there still 60 days until the domain expires.
- Your email address should be the one registered in the current domain data, as you will receive a message on it requesting your approval for the transfer.
- Provide us with Auth code or EPP code of the domain, which you can get through the company reserved the domain.
- The domain status should be unlocked.
- Privacy protection status should be inactive
Secondly: follow the following steps to transfer the domain:
- Please login to your Control Panel in Dimofinf website using your email and password.
- A new menu will be displayed, choose (Domains).
- A list with the name (Actions) will be displayed, press the button (Transfer Domain).
- Now type the domain name in the specified field and add EPP Code / Authorization Code, then press (Order Now) as shown in the following picture:
- A page will be displayed to check domain transfer request, choose (DNS Management - Email Forwarding), and if you want to hide the domain owner identity, mark the checkbox (ID Protection) for ($8).
- If you want to link the domain to our hosting, leave the name servers as it is:
- If you want to link the domain to another host, set the name servers of your host, then press (Continue).
- A page will be displayed with what you ordered using the shopping cart, check the invoice details and choose the appropriate payment method, then press (Checkout) to issue an invoice for the service.
- After depositing the amount, please open a ticket directed to our customer service department that includes your deposit data so that we can follow up your order.
- Transfer request could take about 7 or 8 days maximum.
- If the email of the domain owner was changed, the transfer couldn’t be requested before 60 days after the change.
- Locked domain can’t be transferred (the domain must be unlocked before starting the transfer).
- The domain couldn’t be transferred if the Auth code (EPP Code) was wrong.