(""=Dim_editor($area, $text ="", $rows = 26, $showresize = false, $dimcp = false, $editor_id = 0, $parent
This function is used to recall the editor and executed in the (adding, editing) pages.
- area$ (mondatary) : The text area to which the editor is applied.
- text$ (optional) :The text existed in the editor.
- rows$ (optional) : The editor height measuring to the number of the horizontal rows.
- showresize$ (optional) : boolean true/false value to activate the feature of increase/ decrease the editor measuring.
- dimcp$ (optional) : boolean true/false, it is set as “true” if the editor is displayed on the dimcp pages.
- editor_id$ (optional) : The number of editor ID; it is set if there is more than one editor on the same page.
- parent$ (optional) : The names of main blocks in which the row of recalling template files is mentioned.