Brief: This setting is used to make sure that the user is a human being. This step is achieved by activating or deactivating the setting it self and choose the verification process whether to be a calculation, a picture, or any other option.
In order to manage this setting :
1- login to the CPanel
2- A side list will show up, select (settings), (Dimofinf settings) as shown in the below picture:
3- Another list will show up, select ( Human confirmation) as shown in the below picture:
- Some options related to this settings will show up as shown in the below picture:
- Enable Human Verification: is an option used to assure that the user is a human being not a machine (SPAM).
- Human Verification Type: is used to set the verification code type to be calculation or a picture.
- Image Verification Font Size: is used to set the characters or numbers size.
- Random form of the verification code “characters or numbers”: is used to set a random form of the verification code.
- Image Verification Random Font Size: is used to set a random size of the verification code figures.
- Image Verification Max Random Font Size: is used to set the maximum size can be used in case of activating the random size of the numbers and characters.
- Image Verification Random Slant: this option enables the user to set a random movement of the verification code.
- Image Verification Random Color: it enables the user to select a random colour of the verification code.
- Image Verification Random Shapes: this option assures the randomness of the verification code after each update.
- Image Verification Blur Image: it is an option to set jamming signs on the verification code, to make sure that the user is a human being not a machine
- Number Of Characters Of Image Verification: the number has to be greater than or equal (2), OR less than or equal (6) in order to stick the frame.
- Image Verification Contents: is used to select the verification code characters, numbers, or both.