How to add a section?
1- login to the C Panel
2- From (content manager) list, press (Add section) as shown in the below picture:
3- (Add section) template will show up as below:
The template is explained in order:
- Parent Section: the main section in which the new division is added, in case a new section is about to be added, choose (none).
- Title: The shown name of the section ( it is recommended to be short, compatible with the context, and free of punctuation. As It would help in search engines.
- Show Title: this option is used to show or hide the section address in the content itself.
- URL: this option is used to redirect the visitor to another page after pressing the section address.
- Image: makes the website looks more stylized, and helps the visitors reach the section much easier.
- Is this a menu picture: if this section is a list and a picture is uploaded for it, press (yes) to adjust the picture properly.
- Table Cell CSS Class: it enables to choose a certain section class or type in order to apply a certain proper style.
- Max Contents To Display In Each Row: if the colony _in which the content is used_ is a template, number of contents for each row has to be set.
- Display Order: it helps in the section display order in CPanel, and manual order as well.
- Active: is the section status, if you don’t want the section to be viewed on the website, choose (No).