- Dimofinf CMS allows you to have a backup of Dimofinf database through the following path:
Tools > Database Backup
Choose the tables’ names you want to backup then press “Download”
Saving option will appear choose where to save it in your machine so you can keep it until needed.
- You can save the file using another way
Take a backup of the database in a file on the server, type a name for the file and then press “Save” the program will save the file in Dimofinf CMS directories in the directory “contents/backup”
- You can take a backup for some table in CSV format
From the third option:
- Choose the table.
- Add separating character to be used in the file.
- Choose whether to add fields names or not, then press “Go”
Recovering Administrator Data In case of losing login information of Dimofinf CMS...
Showing Site Information...
Countries IPs Update...
Editing Manager Data To edit the manager login data please follow the path:...
Adding Bookmarking Site...