Add Dimofinf to Gmail Inbox Whitelist
In this tutorial we will add Dimofinf email address to the whitelist of your email account
In many cases the emails sent from Dimofinf ends up in Junk (Spam) folder in your email account, follow these steps to receive our messages directly in your inbox
This applies only to Gmail
- Login to your email account
- Go to Mail Settings, as shown in the following image
- Press Settings to get a list of the available settings, then press Filters, as shown in the following image
- You will get a list of the available filters press Create a new filter, as shown in the following image
- Type the email address [email protected] then press Next Step
- In the next step check Never send it to Spam, then press Create Filter, as shown in the following image
- You will get the following image which show that the email address was added to the trusted list
With this you will be able to receive our messages directly in your inbox
This tutorial will show you how to add Dimofinf email address to your email account...
1- Login to your "Client Area", then choose the invoice you want to pay.2- After clicking the...
- To create a ticket and write the login and password information in their designated...
Get a free credit when you activate an Affiliate account with 2.66 USDCollect points that...
In the following path:Dimofinf Home > Client Area > My InvoicesA list of all the...