Controlling your Server
In this tutorial we will show how to control your server using your control panel
- Login to your Client Area using your login data
- Choose My Services from the left menu, as shown in the following image
- You will see all your services, choose your server service, press the View Details icon, as shown in the following image
- A page that includes all your server data will be displayed, let us explain it
First: Server Information
Is shown in the following image
Second: Server Control tools
It allows you to control some of the important server properties
- [switchdown] disconnecting the server from the network
This property allows you to stop the server, by disconnecting it from the network.
Type the disconnect reason, the security question answer, and press
Disconnect from the Network, as shown in the following image
- [Reboot] Restarting the server
This property allows you to restart the server, if needed.
Type the reboot reason, the security question answer, and press
Reboot the Server, as shown in the following image
- [Rescuemode] Restarting the server in safe mode
This property allows you to restart the server in safe mode in case there was a problem in the main system and you couldn’t start the server in normal mode.
Type the restart reason, the security question answer, the system you want to start the server with, and press Restart in Safe Mode, as shown in the following image
- [Reinstall] Reinstalling the server system
This property allows you to reinstall the server system, and install the operating system you want.
Type the reinstall reason, the security question answer, choose which system you want to install, and press Reinstall the Server System, as shown in the following image
Third: Data Transportation
These meters show you the monthly used traffic (Bandwidth), the following image shows what every meter measures
With this we had finished explaining your server control panel, which can be reached from your Client Area
View or Modify your DimofinfBS Data-Login to your ControlPanel in our site with your email...
Login to the site mailYou can login to your site mail very easily by following this...
Sign into your Client area on our website using your email and password.You will be taken to a...
Restore a BackupThis tutorial will show you how to restore a backup using your client...
Upgrade or Downgrade the Hosting PlanTo upgrade or downgrade the hosting plan, please...