What is CloudFlare and how it works?
CloudFlare Service Features:By merging Dimofinf and CloudFlare services Dimofinf clients are now enjoy the following features:
- Protection Against Attacks: CloudFlare service auto blocks the threats it knows, it analyze your site incoming traffic blocking suspicious traffic and allowing only trusted traffic, also it blocks spam spiders and viruses .
- Statistics: Statistics updated every 24 hours, which shows the number of visitors, the number of views, the number of blocked threats ... and much more.
- Applications: Different kinds of applications that helps in monitoring your site activity such as Google Analytics, Pingdom and others.
Dimofinf as an Official Partner for CloudFlare Company
Dimofinf as an official partner for CloudFlare this allows both companies to merge services, we in Dimofinf and with cooperation with CloudFlare merged their services in optimizing and accelerating websites together with our protection services and hosting servers, also we completely configured Dimofinf servers to work with CloudFlare without any problems, with this our client will enjoy both services without paying any more operational costs. Not this only but we also offer full technical support for the service (Exclusively for Dimofinf clients), also we offer up to 50% discounts on other CloudFlare paid services.
- What is CloudFlare service and how it works?
- CDN Feature
- Rocket Loader Feature
- AutoMinify Feature
- Always Online Feature
- Railgun Feature
- Page Rules Feature
- Protection Features
- IPv6 Compatibility
- How to enable CloudFlare
- Access your account in cloudflare.com
- Cache Purge
- Development Mode
- Challenge Page
- Disable/Cancel CloudFlare
- DDoS attack help me! (I’m under Attack Mode)
- Frequently Issues
What is the Challenge Page?The visitors of any website are divided into 3 types:Human Visitors:...
Through Dimofinf hosting control panel you can manage most CloudFlare features, but in case you...
Disable the CloudFlare ServiceYou can disable the service and redirect all the traffic to...