Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
Linking the Site Email with Windows Mobile
1. From setting choose email + accounts
2.Then choose add an account
3. Then choose advanced setup
4. Email address : Has the form [email protected]
5. Password: The email password
6. Choose internet email
7. Account name: Has the form account name
8. Your Name: Write sender display name
9. Incoming email server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
10. Account type: Choose POP3
11. User name : Has the form ([email protected])
12. Password: The email password13. Outgoing (SMTP) email server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
14.Check all below(Outgoing server requires authentication - Use the same username and password for sending email - Require SSL for incoming email - Require SSL for incoming email)
Notes: If you need to use encrypted connection Please use the server hostname same as unlimited1.dimofinf.net as mail server in the setting
Sign in to cPanel.Choose 'Email accounts' from the Mail block. 3. Click...
Zoho is one of the biggest email service providers like domain.live.com, google apps and several...
Changing Email Password To change an email password, follow these steps:...
1- Go to phone Setting2- Then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars3- Also choose Add Account4-...
Spam AssassinIt is a tool that filters annoying messages and places them into a spam folder so...