Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
Linking the Site Email with Android
Check Manual setup
Go to E-mail setting
User Name: Has the form ([email protected])
Password: The email password
4. From the list choose POP3 account
5 . User Name: Has the form ([email protected])
6. Password: The email password
7. POP3 server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
8 . Security Type : choose SSL (Accept all certificates)
9 . Delete email from server : choose When i delete from inbox
10. SMTP server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
11 . Security Type : choose SSL (Accept all certificates)
12. Also check Require sign-in
13 .User Name: Has the form ([email protected])14. Password: The email password
Notes: If you need to use encrypted connection Please use the server hostname same as unlimited1.dimofinf.net as mail server in the setting
1- Go to phone Setting2- Then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars3- Also choose Add Account4-...
Changing Email Password To change an email password, follow these steps:...
Sign in to cPanel.Choose 'Email accounts' from the Mail block. 3. Click...
Create an Email Account To create an email account, follow these steps:...
1. From setting choose email + accounts 2.Then choose add an account3. Then choose...