Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
Linking the Site Email with Android
Check Manual setup
Go to E-mail setting
User Name: Has the form ([email protected])
Password: The email password
4. From the list choose POP3 account
5 . User Name: Has the form ([email protected])
6. Password: The email password
7. POP3 server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
8 . Security Type : choose SSL (Accept all certificates)
9 . Delete email from server : choose When i delete from inbox
10. SMTP server : Has the form (mail.domain.com)
11 . Security Type : choose SSL (Accept all certificates)
12. Also check Require sign-in
13 .User Name: Has the form ([email protected])14. Password: The email password
Notes: If you need to use encrypted connection Please use the server hostname same as unlimited1.dimofinf.net as mail server in the setting
Changing Email Password To change an email password, follow these steps:...
Login to Email Account To use WebMail program to browse your emails,...
1. From setting choose email + accounts 2.Then choose add an account3. Then choose...
Spam AssassinIt is a tool that filters annoying messages and places them into a spam folder so...
1- Go to phone Setting2- Then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars3- Also choose Add Account4-...