You can use this option if you're a user of Dimofinf Version 3 and you were using the mailing list and you would like to export a file with all emails registered for the old mailing list.
To access options, follow the next steps:
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. From the side menu, choose Mailing list' then 'Export'.
• Gender: choose the gender of the subscribers you would like to include in the export.
• Name: if you would like to show the subscriber name along with his/her email in the exported file.
• Gender: if you would like to show the subscriber gender along with his/her email in the exported file.
• Separating symbol: the symbol that will separate the email from the name and/or gender; if they were exported with the email.
To send a newsletter follow the steps of the following explanation:1. Sign in to the...