To add new content:
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. From the ‘Content management’ menu, choose (View).
3. Click on the orange-color 'Add' icon next to the section you would like to add the new content to as in the following picture:
The following picture will appear after clicking the 'Add' icon:
Picture explanation in order:
• Type: choose the type of content you will add.
• Section: the section you would like to add the content to; the one we chose during the sections display.
• Title: the content title (it is recommended that no symbols or diacritics would be used in the title, the title shouldn’t be long and it should be suitable for the nature of the content to be added; these recommendations aim at better help with search engines).
• Content: the content to be added; this is what will appear to visitors and members when they view the content.
• Suggested keywords: they are keywords suggested according to the title you added (it’s not necessary to add all the suggested keywords as the selection process is done automatically depending on search engines, that’s why you recommend that you choose from the suggested keywords carefully).
• Keywords: it is a way for helping you with search engines.
• Image: this is where you can add an image to your content by uploading it to the content.
• CSS classification table field: allows you to use a certain class or classification for the section so that a certain style would be applied to it.
• Display: allows you to add a certain display to the content display block.
• Status: this option allows you to add content pending approval or published; to display the content, choose ‘Published’.
• Publishing date: this option gives you control over the publishing date for the content; this will be displayed on the homepage.• Display order: allows you to arrange the display within a section.
To edit or delete sections:1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.2. From the...
How can you add a new section?1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.2. From the side...