To add content to the 'Album' module:
1. Sign in the Administration Control Panel.
2. From the modules menu, choose 'Album' then 'Display sections'.
3. Click on the 'Add' icon in front of the desired section as shown in the following picture:
The following picture will appear after you click 'add':
Explaining the template in order:
• User: You can add the membership number you wish to add the content to and the name will appear as soon as you add the number. 'The registered and signed in membership/ID number will appear automatically'.
• Section: It is the section where the content will appear; the one we chose during the sections display.
• Title: The name by which the content will appear (it is advised not to add symbols or diacritics in the title, not to use a long title and to make sure the title is suitable for the content it'll be added to. This is done to help you when it comes to search engines).
• Description: It is a helping description for the content which helps visitors and members to learn about the section content and this description is shown when contents are displayed.
• Suggested tags: These tags are suggested according to the title you entered (it isn't necessary to choose all suggested tags as the selection process will be done automatically depending on the search engines and so, it is strongly advised to choose tags from the suggestions carefully).
• Tags: It is a way to help you with regards to search engines.
• Picture: Through this option, you can add pictures by uploading them and you can upload several pictures to make an album by clicking on more than one picture. You can also add a description for the picture to be displayed when the picture is shown as well as removing pictures by clicking on the 'Remove' button.
• Allow comments: Through this option you can allow or disallow visitors and members to comment on the content.
• Allow Pingbacks.
• Status: This is where you can choose whether the content will be pending for approval or published; so, in order to display the content, choose 'published'.
• Sticky: Through this option, you can choose to display the content within the fixed pictures module.
• Publishing date: This is where you can control the content publishing date which will also be displayed in the interface.
To edit or delete content 1. Sign in the Administration Control Panel. 2. From the modules...
To view the 'Album settings': ...
The collective importing system allows you to import content by uploading it to the...
How to add a section?This explanation is to be implemented on all modules (news, articles,...
To edit or delete sections 1. Sign in the Administration Control Panel. 2. From the modules...