Creating backups for the database can be done in three different ways:
First: Backup for a certain table:
- Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
- From the side menu, choose 'Administrative tools' then 'Backup' and the following will appear:
3. Select the table you want to create backups for by checking in front of the table names then click the 'Download' button to download the backup copy to your computer.
Second: Save a full database copy to a file on the server:
- Log in to the Administration Control Panel.
- From the side menu choose 'Administrative Tools', then click on 'Backup' and the page will appear as in the following picture:
You can use the default name which includes the backup date or you can change it provided that it ends with '.sql'. You must make sure that the folder (contents/backup) has '777' permissions.
Third: Creating a backup for a certain table in 'csv' form:Choose the desired table and the form you would like to download the table in then click 'Download' button to create a backup on your computer.
This allows you to view your program and website errors log.First: to view the errors log:1. Sign...
Through this explanation, we'll introduce how you can view scheduled tasks performed...
You can test the website to check if there are general settings which need to be activated or PHP...
This allows you to add and test your BBCodeFirst: to view the added BBCode:1. Sign in to the...