Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
In the new version of Dimofinf CMS 4 all modules and addons have been converted into plugins, which you can download and activate to your website whenever you want. You don't have to add any plugins or modules you don't need. All you need to do is upload the files.
To control plugins, follow the next steps:
1. Sign in to The Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Administrative tools' from the side menu then 'Plugins manager'.
The following picture will appear to you including three options:
- Activation and deactivation: you can use the activation icon to change the plugin status knowing that the content and the changes you made to it will not be affected.
- Update: if you would like to use an update, upload the plugin files then click 'Update'.
- Delete: if you want to permanently delete a plugin, click the 'Delete' icon knowing that the contents and settings of the plugin will also be deleted and this step is irreversible.
This allows you to view your program and website errors log.First: to view the errors log:1. Sign...
Dimofinf CMS enjoys an exquisite languages system which provides you with full control over...
The Bookmarking feature allows you to publish your website content on bookmarking websites like...
Icons and Smilies includes (avatars/images, smilies, and icons).First: adding sections:To add new...