To manage templates follow the following steps:
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. From the side menu, choose 'Styles & Layout' then 'Styles' then click 'View'.
3. A list of available styles will appear. Choose the style whose templates you would like to edit and click the 'Design' icon as shown in the picture:
4. A dropdown menu with all the templates available in this style will appear. Choose the template you would like to manage and click 'Display' as shown in the picture:
5. Make the changes you want and then click 'Edit' at thw buttom of the page to save changes.
- At the bottom of each template there are two icons:
• Edit: saves the changes done to the template and applies them to it.
• Delete: to permanently delete the template.
- If the template has been previously edited, three more buttons will appear as shown in the next picture:
• View previous: this displays the template before the last edit in a new window so that you can compare changes.
• View default: shows the basic template before any changes were made to it in a new window so that you can copy and use it if you want.
• Roll back: undoes the latest changes done and returns the template as it was before; please note, it doesn't just view the previous form, it retrieves and saves it.
First: to view layouts:To view and manage 'Layouts', please follow these steps: 1....
First: Installing a new style: - Step 1: 1. Upload the styles folder as a whole to the...
To manage users' layouts, please follow the next steps:1. Sign in to the Administration...
First: to view the layouts schedule:1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel. 2. From the...