Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
To view 'Interest settings' for all modules:
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Plugins settings' from the 'Settings' menu, then, choose 'Interest settings'.
This option allows you to control the number of points a member gets for choosing 'Interested in' or 'Not interested in' for a downloaded content. These points will affect the member's evaluation which is shown in the member's profile.
And you will find here two options:
• Interested in this content: This option allows you to choose the number of points the member will get when the downloaded content gets an 'Interested in' rating which will be reflected on the number of points added to the member's evaluation.
• Not interested in this content: This option allows you to choose the number of points the member will get when the downloaded content gets a 'Not interested in' or negative rating which will be reflected on the number of points added to the member's evaluation.
• The following picture shows interest ratings as shown at the bottom of the content pages:
• The following picture shows the points and evaluation of the member in his/her profile:
To view 'Media player settings' for all modules: ...
Dealing with 'Events and occasions'First: Adding:1. Sign in to the Administration...