Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
Date and Time options
To view the 'Time and date options settings':
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Dimofinf settings' from the 'Settings' menu, then, choose 'Time and date options settings' and you will find:
• Years Extension: You can determine how many years to show before and after the current year; this must be set to more than '1'.
• Date Mechanism: You can choose the date type you want to use (either Hijri or Gregorian); you can also edit month names using “Date global phrases” in language.
• Use Hijri names: You can enable this option if you choose Hijri date in the previous option.
• Datestamp display options: These options allow you to control the way date is displayed in Dimofinf CMS, there are 3 choices:
Normal, check “Format for Date” in the next point.
Yesterday/Today (It will display “Yesterday” or “Today” depending on the suitable day).
Detailed (It will show the time, for example: 1 Minute Ago, 1 Hour Ago, 1 Day Ago, and 1 Week Ago).
• Date format: There are many forms for displaying time on Dimofinf CMS and you can choose between the different American and European systems.
• Time format: This is where you can choose whether you want the time format to be 12-hour or 24-hour.
• Time zone Offset: You can determine the default time difference through the menu and this is calculated based on GMT.
• Enable daylight savings: If the daylight saving time is the official time in the region you chose in the 'Time Zone' option, please enable this option so that the time would be displayed correctly in the different modules.
• Beginning of the week: You can set the first day of the week; whether Sunday or Saturday.
To manage the 'Ping and Pingbacks' options: ...
To control messages and notifications settings:1. Sign in to the administration control...
To view the 'Website name and URLs settings': ...
To view the 'Safety and security options settings': ...
To view 'Cookies and page header settings': ...