To view the 'Mailing and newsletter options settings':
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Dimofinf settings' from the 'Settings' menu, then, choose 'Mailing and newsletter options'.
The following settings options will appear to you:
• Mail method: you can choose one of two methods for sending mail to be used by Dimofinf. Each method requires certain settings and server modifications.
• Number of Characters Before Wrapping the Email Text: specify the number of characters per line before moving to a new line.
• Authentication required: this needs to be activated if you choose to use 'SMTP' mail.
• SMTP username: enter the SMTP username (if SMTP mail is activated).
• SMTP password: you should enter the SMTP password (if SMTP mail is activated).
• SMTP host: add the SMTP path (if SMTP mail is activated), for example, 'smtp.gmail.com'.
• SMTP port: this is where you add the SMTP gateway.
• SMTP secure connection: in case of enabling SMTP, you'll need to choose the type of secure connection.
• Email Cycle per hour: this is where you choose the number of allowed messages per hour.
• Eamil CSS code: this is where you specify the message formatting settings like font size, font type and background color.
• Eamil header Content: this is where you add the header content with HTML tags.
• Message footer Content: the HTML tags used in the header must be closed in order to avoid any issues.
• Site mail: this is where you add the email used for sending messages.
To manage the 'Ping and Pingbacks' options: ...
To view the 'Styles, Layout, language and modules settings': ...
To view the 'Time and date options settings': ...
To view 'Points settings': ...
To view the 'Human verification options settings':1. Sign in to the Administration...