Styles, Layout, language and modules
To view the 'Styles, Layout, language and modules settings':
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Dimofinf settings' from the 'Settings' menu, then, choose 'Styles, language and modules settings'.
The following settings options will appear to you:
• Dimofinf default language: The default language for displaying the website.
• Default style: The chosen and activated default style which will be displayed for visitors.
• Activated styles: Styles added to your website which you chose to activate, display and allow visitors to move through on your website.
• Active Override Style: allowing users to choose the style they would like to use for website display.
• Activate layout System: the default layout for users.
• Activate users' layout: allowing users to create the layout they would like to use for website display.
• Active Override Layout: allowing users to choose the layout they would like to use for website display.
To view the 'Mailing and newsletter options settings': ...
To view the 'Safety and security options settings': ...
To manage the 'Ping and Pingbacks' options: ...
To view 'Content settings': 1....
To view the 'Editor and BB code options settings': ...