Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
To view the 'Watermark options settings':
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Dimofinf settings' from the 'Settings' menu, then, choose 'Watermark options'.
The following settings options will appear to you:
• Watermark activation: a watermark will be added to pictures upon uploading and the text that appears as the watermark can be added through the watermark text option.
• Watermark type: this is where you can choose between two types of watermarks; text or picture.
- Text watermark: the text added to the field will be the watermark.
- Picture watermark: you will need to design a logo with the correct dimensions and add it to the following path:' images/watermark_logo.png'.
• Watermark font: the watermark font. You can add new fonts by uploading them to the following path: '/include/font' then adding the font name to the designated field.
• Watermark font size: the font size used to display the text watermark.
• Watermark text: this is where you add the watermark text.
• Watermark outlines color: the color of the watermark outlines.
• Watermark fill color: the watermark font color.
• Watermark location: this is where you can choose the location of the text or picture watermark.
To view the 'Time and date options settings': ...
To view the 'Registration options settings': ...
To view the 'Mailing and newsletter options settings': ...
To view 'Content settings': 1....
To view 'Cookies and page header settings': ...