Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
To view the 'Human verification options settings':
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Dimofinf settings' from the 'Settings' menu, then, choose 'Human verification'.
The following settings options will appear to you:
• Human verification activation: activating or deactivating human verification so that you would be sure that the user is an actual person and not spam.
• Verification method: you can choose between two verification methods; image or calculation verification.
• Verification image characters font size: type the font size.
• Verification image random font: this allows you to use a random font for the verification image.
• Verification image random font size: this allows you to choose a random font size for the verification image.
• Verification image max random font size: max font size in case of the activation of the random font option.
• Verification image random character slant: this is where you can activate the option of making your verification image characters slant.
• Verification image random character color: random colors for the verification image characters.
• Verification image random shapes: random shapes with every image update/refresh.
• Blur verification image: for extra security against spam, this option makes it harder to see the characters.
• Verification image characters number: this should be more than or equal 2 characters but less than 6 characters so that the image would fit in the designated frame.
• Verification image content: this is where you can add the verification image content; letters, numbers or both.
To view the 'Styles, Layout, language and modules settings': ...
To control the 'Activating and deactivating options settings': ...
To manage the 'Ping and Pingbacks' options: ...
To view the 'Watermark options settings': 1. Sign in to the...
To view the 'Safety and security options settings': ...