Subscribe now to Dimofinf Mobile and enjoy a wide range of premium services. You will receive our SMS text messages wherever you are for a very low cost! More
Adding a section
How to add a section?
This explanation is to be implemented on all modules (news, articles, videos, audios, photos, cards, files and mobiles)
1. Sign in to the Administration Control Panel.
2. All activated modules will be shown. When you click on the module name, the control options will appear, click on 'Add a section'.
3. The 'Add a section' template will appear as in the following picture:
Explaining the template in order:
• The parent section: The section you want to add the new section/subsection to. If you want to create a new section, you must choose 'none'.
• Title: The name you want the new section to have (it is advised not to add symbols or diacritics in the title, not to use a long title and to make sure the title is suitable for the content it'll be added to. This is done to help you when it comes to search engines).
• Details/Description: It is a helping description for the section which helps visitors and members learn about the section content and this description is shown when sections are displayed.
• Picture: It is a picture for the section that appears on different parts of the program and it acts as a helper to the visitor and to add aesthetic value to your website.
• Display order: Helps you arrange the section display within the control panel and in the case of manual arrangement as well.
• Meta description: It is used by search engines to enhance indexing of your pages.
• Meta keywords: It is used by search engines to enhance indexing of your pages.
• Active: This is the section status. If you don't wish to display the section at that time, choose 'no' and it won't appear on the program interface.
To view the 'Cards settings': ...
To add content to the 'Mobiles' module 1. Sign in the Administration Control...
To add content to the 'News' module 1. Sign in the Administration Control Panel....
To add content to the 'Videos' module 1. Sign in the Administration Control...
To view 'Audio settings': ...