- Download the block you want to enable from the following link
- Unzip the file and upload it by ftp in binary format to the path:
blocks > extra
- To enable the block follow the path:
Additional Modules > Choose the module you downloaded its block > Extra Blocks > List
- Choose the block you uploaded, press “Edit” then set the “Status” to “On”
- Choose where to display the block from “Block Place/Home”
- Some blocks have preset places that cannot be altered.
- The complementary blocks works on Dimofinf CMS 3.0.0 and above.
- The symbols used in blocks names are:
- M = month
- Sec = section
Add/Edit Contents To add new news follow the path: Additional Modules > News...
Add/Edit Sections The News Library is characterized by many features, some of the most...
News Picture To add a picture to news follow the path: Additional Modules >...
Add News (Sticky, Important, and Normal) To display the sticky news as in the...
Approve Comments/Replies To access pending comments follow the path: Additional...