- Download the blocks you want to enable from the following link
- Unzip the file and upload it by ftp in binary format to the path:
blocks > extra
- To enable the block follow the path:
Additional Modules > Choose the module you downloaded its block > Extra blocks > List
- Choose the block you uploaded, press “Edit” then set the “Status” to “On”
- Choose where to display the block from “Block Place/Home”
- Some blocks have preset places that cannot be altered.
- The complementary blocks works on Dimofinf CMS 3.0.0 and above.
- The symbols used in blocks names are:
- M = month
- Sec = section
Edit the Watermark Very important notes before you start The logo must be in png...
Add YouTube Video Additional Modules > Video > List Sections Press the...
To access pending comments option, follow the path: Additional Modules > Videos...
The Video Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:...
To add content, follow the path: Additional Modules > Video > List Sections...