- Download the Block you want to enable from the following link
- Unzip the file and upload it by ftp in binary format to the path:
blocks > extra
- To enable the block follow the path:
Additional Modules > Choose the module you downloaded its block > Extra Blocks > List
- Choose the block you uploaded, press “Edit" then set the “Status” to “On”
- Choose where to display the block from “Block Place/Home”
- Some blocks have preset places that cannot be altered.
- The complementary blocks works on Dimofinf CMS 3.0.0 and above.
- The symbols used in blocks names are:
- M = month
- Sec = section
This property allows you to import large group of multimedia files (images, audios, videos or...
The Music Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:...
To access pending comments option follow the path: Additional Modules > Music...
To add a content follow the path: Additional Modules > Music > List Sections...
To give permissions to the moderators for The Music Section follow the path: Additional...