This property allows you to import large group of multimedia files (images, audios, videos or others) at once to the required section in the specific library.
- Create a new directory on your machine‘s desktop and add to it all the files you want to upload.
- Upload the directory to “temp” directory in your site by ftp.
The directory should be uncompressed, if not, uncompress it before uploading.
- Follow one of the following paths:
Additional Modules > Music > Collective Importing
Additional Modules > Music > List Sections > Press the last icon besides each section which is the “Collective Importing" icon
Fill out the form with import data which are:
- Section: Choose from the drop menu the section name you want to import to.
- Title Prefix: A prefix for all the imported content names.
- Automatic Serial Numbering: If checked the imported files will have ascending numbers besides the prefix starting from 1.
For example: If the prefix was “Test” the imported files will have the names: Test1, Test2, Test3 …etc.
- Allow Comments: This option will be applied to all imported material from this specific directory, if checked the visitors will be allowed to add comments.
- Directory Path Name: The name of the uploaded directory which you placed in “temp” directory.
To give permissions to the moderators for The Music Section follow the path: Additional...
To add a content follow the path: Additional Modules > Music > List Sections...
The Music Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:...
To access pending comments option follow the path: Additional Modules > Music...
Download the Block you want to enable from the following link...