The Music Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:
- The ability to create infinite number of main sections and subsections.
- Full control over the way of displaying the sections and their number (in single row, in single page, in the home page, and in the left menu).
- The ability to have multiple pages in the music library and its internal sections.
- The ability to directly listen to the material or saving it to the visitor machine.
- To add a new section follow the path:
Additional Modules > Music > Add Section
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Parent Section: Allows you to set the section as a main section or a subsection (child of already available section).
- Title: Type a section title that suits the section content
- Description: Short description for the section contents, it is displayed below the section name.
- Picture: Upload a suitable image from your machine, it will be automatically resized to the preset dimensions that was set in the general settings.
- Meta Description: Type the Meta description for this section which is used by search engines to index your pages in a better way.
- Meta Keywords: Type the Meta keywords for this section which is used by search engines to index your pages in a better way.
Then press “Submit”
- To edit or delete a section follow the path:
Additional Modules > Music > List Sections
All the music library available sections will be displayed, besides each section there are 5 icons which are:
- Edit: To edit the section details
- Delete: To permanently delete the section
- Add: To add a new content to the section.
- View: To view the section contents with the ability to edit or delete them.
- Collective Importing: To know how to use collective importing please review the Collective Importing knowledgebase article.
To access pending comments option follow the path: Additional Modules > Music...
Download the Block you want to enable from the following link...
To add a content follow the path: Additional Modules > Music > List Sections...
To give permissions to the moderators for The Music Section follow the path: Additional...
This property allows you to import large group of multimedia files (images, audios, videos or...