The News Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:
- The ability to create infinite number of main sections and subsections
- Full control over the way of displaying the sections and their number (in single row, in single page, in the home page, and in the left menu)
- The possibility to have multiple pages in the news library and its internal sections.
- To add a new section to the news library follow the path:
Additional Modules > News > Add Section
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Parent Section: Allows you to set the section as a main section or a subsection (child of already available section).
- Title: Type a section title that suits the section content
- Description: Short description for the section contents, displayed under the name of the section.
- Picture: Upload a suitable image for the section from your machine, it will be auto resized to the preset dimensions in the general settings.
- Supplement: Choose “Yes” if you want to add the section as a news supplement instead of a normal section.
- Meta Description: Type the Meta description for this section, which is used by search engines to index your site in a better way.
- Meta Keywords: Type the Meta keywords for this section, which is used by search engines to index your site in a better way.
- To edit or delete the section follow the path:
Additional Modules > News > List Sections
All the library sections will be displayed in a table and besides each section there are 4 icons which are:
- Edit: To edit the section details.
- Delete: To permanently delete the section.
- Add: To add new content to the section.
- View: To view the section contents with the ability to edit or delete them.
Add/Edit Contents To add new news follow the path: Additional Modules > News...
Complementary Blocks Download the block you want to enable from the following link...
Add News (Sticky, Important, and Normal) To display the sticky news as in the...
News Picture To add a picture to news follow the path: Additional Modules >...