The News Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:
- The ability to create infinite number of main sections and subsections
- Full control over the way of displaying the sections and their number (in single row, in single page, in the home page, and in the left menu)
- The possibility to have multiple pages in the news library and its internal sections.
- To add a new section to the news library follow the path:
Additional Modules > News > Add Section
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Parent Section: Allows you to set the section as a main section or a subsection (child of already available section).
- Title: Type a section title that suits the section content
- Description: Short description for the section contents, displayed under the name of the section.
- Picture: Upload a suitable image for the section from your machine, it will be auto resized to the preset dimensions in the general settings.
- Supplement: Choose “Yes” if you want to add the section as a news supplement instead of a normal section.
- Meta Description: Type the Meta description for this section, which is used by search engines to index your site in a better way.
- Meta Keywords: Type the Meta keywords for this section, which is used by search engines to index your site in a better way.
- To edit or delete the section follow the path:
Additional Modules > News > List Sections
All the library sections will be displayed in a table and besides each section there are 4 icons which are:
- Edit: To edit the section details.
- Delete: To permanently delete the section.
- Add: To add new content to the section.
- View: To view the section contents with the ability to edit or delete them.
Add/Edit Contents To add new news follow the path: Additional Modules > News...
Complementary Blocks Download the block you want to enable from the following link...
Approve Comments/Replies To access pending comments follow the path: Additional...
News Picture To add a picture to news follow the path: Additional Modules >...