One of the dynamic (rotating) sections available in Dimofinf CMS is The Light Events Section, Dimofinf CMS allows displaying it in a distinctive way, and provides the site manager with many possibilities to control it easily from the control panel.
You can benefit from the light events by changing its name to another name to indicate another content
- To access light events section in the control panel follow the path:
Dynamic Sections > Light Events
- To add a new event follow the path:
Dynamic Sections > Light Events > Add
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Date: To set the date of the event.
- Content: To add the event details, what was it? Where it took place? Why did it happen? … etc., and all the event related information.
- To edit or delete follow the path:
Dynamic Sections > Light Events > List
Then press either “Delete” or “Edit” icon depending on what you want to do
- To enable light events to appear as a block on the right side of the home page follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > Turn Options On and Off> Light Events Active
Choose Yesthen press Edit Settings
To give permissions to the moderators for The Light Events Section follow the path:...